Today, I’m joined by one of the most inspirational women I know throughout the business and finance industry, Barbara Stanny. I have followed her work for many years, and, after reading her book Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles, I was inspired so much by the information and insight she shared that I just had to reach out and ask her to be a guest on the show.
Barbara is a highly successful female in the finance industry. She is a best-selling author, having authored six books, is a highly-sought after speaker and coach, workshop facilitator, and has spent years as a journalist writing in the financial niche. She grew up in a wealthy family; her father is the “H” in H&R Block, but after a devastating financial bout due to her husband’s gambling addiction – she lost all of her inheritance and was forced to figure out her own path to financial freedom.
Today, Barbara shares her journey through the ups and downs of her financial success, the fears she had to overcome, and the inspiration she is determined to use to empower other women to gain control over their life, their power, and their financial freedom.
“When you learn to face what you fear; it can never control you again.” – Barbara Stanny
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- What does “Sacred Success” mean?
- How has Barbara discovered sacred success?
- What is the significance of the “dark night” in the soul when it comes to achieving success?
- What is the difference between surrendering and having a lack of perseverance?
- Why didn’t Barbara have the courage to write the book Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles earlier in her career?
- What changed her relationship with her power throughout her journey toward sacred success?
- How has she claimed her power?
- How does she want to be remembered in the world?
- How does she set goals for herself?
- What is the difference between a goal and an intention?
- What big things can women do to gain control over their finances?
- The Law of Attraction vs. the Law of Congruence
- The difference between the “profit motive” and the “comfort motive.”
- What internal shift did Barbara need to make to reach the 7-figure goal she set for herself?
- Who inspires Barbara?
The 4 Stages of Sacred Success:
- The call to greatness
- Receive and surrender
- Disciplined action
- Modeling greatness by leaving a legacy
Barbara’s Words of Wisdom:
- Do what you fear.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles
- Women’s Wealth Weekend: The Awakening
- Prince Charming Isn’t Coming
- Overcoming Underearning: A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life
Connect with Barbara:
- Visit barbarastanny.com
- Register for Monthly Money Monday – a free call every first Monday of the month where you can ask Barbara your pressing questions about money!
- Join Money Monday Facebook Group
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!