Have you ever noticed how people are always willing to listen to experts, but they only buy from leaders? Experts have a way of complicating things whereas leaders bring a sense of clarity and order. And we all know that the confused mind can’t buy.
How do you position yourself as a leader in the mind of your prospect? Many of us are experts in our fields, but if you want to move into leader status in your industry, you need one super important type of order, and that’s buyer discipline.
The best leaders and salespeople can make you feel like the only one in the room. They connect with you which is what allows them to have so much influence. By focusing on one person, they cut through the clutter. All it takes is injecting a little buyer discipline into your marketing.
Today on the podcast, I’m talking about another element of discipline that seriously affects your lead generation and sales conversion: buyer discipline. You can make a way bigger impact by naming names instead of focusing on a target audience. I’m sharing what happens when you end the confusion, get clear in your messaging, and put a ring on your person and not an entire demographic.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The difference between experts and leaders.
- How to move into leader status.
- How to stop confusing your customers.
- Why you need to name names, not entire demographics.
- How to inject some buyer discipline into your marketing.
- Do you find the openness and honesty I brought to today’s episode useful? Let me know by sending me a DM over on Instagram.
- Unlocking Us with Brené Brown
- Your Surge Capacity is Depleted- It’s Why You Feel Awful by Tara Haelle
- Habit Studio
- Thank You for Smoking – movie
- Dr. Amber Tichenor
- This episode is sponsored by the podcast, I’m a Millionaire So Now What? With Colleen O’Connell-Campbell.
- If you want to learn more about the Power Presence Position Accelerator, send me a message on Instagram or sign up for my free webinar where I go over buyer discipline and finding your 7-figure niche.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Community of Practice!
Want enriching conversation with intelligent, insightful women entrepreneurs, who are unapologetic about their ambition? Join me in the Power + Presence + Position community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. You’ll get access to our book club, happy hours, and executive round tables where we talk about the issues that matter most to women entrepreneurs.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and be part of the best conversation about women entrepreneurship on the internet, join me in the free Power + Presence + Position community today!