If you’re like me, you’ve enjoyed watching the NBA playoffs this summer and admiring the incredible athletic feats of the players. One thing I’ve noticed is that their amazing feats would not be possible without the game’s constraints: two nets, 10 players, 48 minutes of gameplay.
It is inside those constraints that the magic happens, and it’s the same for your business. Without constraint, chaos ensues. Applying constraints is a fundamental step in allowing other things you care about to flourish, like your cash, influence, and autonomy.
So, if you want to scale your business and make more money with less overwhelm, then I invite you to consider applying more constraint. Constraint means making decisions, cutting off some options, in order to allow others to thrive. It’s about eliminating costly distractions.
In this episode, I’m diving deep into the different types of constraints you can apply to your life and business to allow for more fun, ease, and CIA. You’ll learn three ways to bring greater 7-figure constraint to your company so you can scale with more focus and success. I’m sharing my approaches to applying constraint and why I know this strategy will be amazing for your business and personal life.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What a constraint is and where it comes from.
- Why pruning is an act of love.
- How to declutter your business.
- The 3 categories of constraints.
- What I see happens for my clients who don’t apply constraints.
- How to fill your business with clean money.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- This September, I’m hosting a course and live workshop all about how to scale your company by working one power hour per day. In this course, you’ll learn how to identify your $10K tasks and reimagine how you use your time and resources. There are only 50 seats, so get on the waitlist for The 10K Hour here.
- If you liked what you heard in this episode and are intrigued by the PPAM ecosystem, click here to learn about our Business Accelerator where we take this concept to the next level.
- PPP439: The 7 Figure Service Business Ecosystem Part 1: What is PPAM?
- PPP440: The 7 Figure Service Business Ecosystem Part 2: 3 Phases of Growing a PPAM Business
- PPP452: 7 Figure Niching Secrets
- PPP422: Zone of Genius Discipline
- PPP456: Committing to An Audience
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!