Are people buying during COVID-19? Is it even okay to sell during a global pandemic? These are the sales questions plaguing many female entrepreneurs in this time of panic and uncertainty. It is crucial to reflect on whether the stories we tell ourselves about whether we are “allowed” to do business are serving us, or whether they are derailing our potential to thrive amidst the chaos.
In today’s episode, I discuss whether female entrepreneurs should amp up or relax their sales efforts in response to the coronavirus pandemic. I discuss how to approach the situation with a CEO mindset and follow through with the responsibility you have to your business. I also highlight how you can be creative with selling and how to refine your messaging and find ways to connect your offer to what people need right now.
“Crisis and challenge are the birthplace of innovation.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Questions that many female entrepreneurs are struggling with right now and common myths about sales in the time of COVID-19
- Which sales approach to take during this time and two caveats to consider
- The importance of meeting people where they are at
- How sales differ in a good economy versus in a time of crisis
- Which industries are struggling versus surging right now
- The difference between sales and selling and which one you should double-down on
- Techniques for meeting your customers and prospects where they are at
- Three things customers are currently looking for in this crisis time
- How businesses are being creative with sales during COVID-19 and how being flexible with your strategy can lead to business breakthroughs
- The difference between “restaurant” sales and “delivery/takeout” sales and which plan you should utilize right now
- My thoughts on discounts and how much to offer for free during this time
- How to approach your sales process moving forward
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!