Your email list is one of the most lucrative assets you can build. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in; it doesn’t matter what you sell. The fortune is in your email list, also known as your database.
Data is a powerful currency in today’s business climate. Many entrepreneurs (wrongly) believe that the key to garnering more data is by getting more names on their list. This might be what you’ve been trying to do for your business, but it’s not the strategy I recommend, and today I will tell you why.
Adding more and more names to your email list will not help you scale your business. What truly helps you scale is the strength of your relationships with your email list. My colleagues and I have built an incredibly lucrative list full of women who open my emails every week, who tell me when they like or don’t like what they read, and who want to hear about my juicy offers. And they are juicy.
In this episode, I’m sharing my 3 tips for growing a valuable, lucrative, and highly-qualified email list. You’ll learn how to get rid of email list toxins or people who never open your emails, how to start building relationships with your readers, and the power of becoming an edutainer. I’m not sugarcoating anything this week, or ever, so get ready for a transparent, informative, and impactful look behind the scenes at my email strategy.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What email deliverability is and why it matters.
- How I get people to unsubscribe from my list.
- Why transactions are not the same as relationships.
- What edutainment is and how it sustains attention.
- What happens when people read your emails consistently.
- The core intention I want you to consider about your email list.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- EP451: The List Building Power of an Anchor Platform
- EP468: Problem Solving Part 2: How to Take Action Without Getting Depleted
- Lainey Gossip
- Apply to work with us!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!