So many of my entrepreneurial clients and colleagues are struggling with something that I have certainly struggled with in my career as well. Taking action without burning out. Our culture tells us to do, do, do constantly, but this leaves us feeling tired and depleted.
Last week, I shared how you can leverage the power of the scientific method to create a strong framework for making decisions more effectively as an entrepreneur. Today, in part two of this mini-series on problem solving, I’m showing you my four-step process for taking action without getting depleted.
It is possible for you to make forward momentum in your business and to hustle intelligently without using up your energy stores. You do not have to lead your team from a place of depletion.
Listen in today to discover my 4-step process for taking action in your business without depleting your energy. Women entrepreneurs have been bro-influenced for far too long, being told that hustle culture is the best way to move your business forward. I’m sharing why this is this wrong, and the process I created that actually ignites more energy. If you’re tired of being tired, you need this episode.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What the scientific method for making effective decisions is.
- The 4 things I do when I’m going to take action.
- How to create an energetic container.
- Some obstacles that might impede your action-taking and how to overcome them.
- How to stop leading from a place of depletion.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- EP467: Problem Solving Part 1: How To Solve Any Business Problem
- Hiro Boga
- The Heroine’s Journey by Maureen Murdock
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!