Building an email list isn’t complex, it’s actually quite simple. But when legions of hyper-activated bro-marketers are attempting to sell you secrets for rapid list growth, it’s easy to overlook the power of a carefully built, highly qualified list of people who love you and your work.
There are three core strategies that will allow you to craft that highly-qualified list, and surprise surprise, they take time. Too often we see the tail end of many years of consistent, hard work and mistake it for rapid growth. Slow, consistent growth is the name of the game.
Whether you use paid advertising to grow your email list or rely on organic traffic, you need to commit. This is the problem I see so many entrepreneurs having when they feel stuck with their list building. But don’t worry, in this episode I show you exactly how to get unstuck and start growing a lucrative list.
Today on the podcast, I share the three steps you need to take to build a highly engaged, returning, qualified email list. I reveal what an anchor platform is, how to choose one, and then how to double-down on its list generating potential. What I’m sharing today won’t get you a massive list by next week. But it will show you how to grow your list using the compound effect while also saving you time and energy.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- How Oprah built her following with an anchor platform.
- Why people struggle with building their list.
- How to choose an anchor platform that works for you.
- What you need to know to decide your frequency.
- How to move people off the platform and onto your list.
- What the compound effect is and how it skyrockets your growth.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- If you’re ready to go from overworked consultant to CEO with tons of time and money, you have got to join us for our Beyond 1:1 Summit. This 2-day event will teach you exactly how to scale your business beyond you. Click here to join the waitlist!
- Learn more how to build a seven figure foundation in The Incubator.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!