Are you struggling to get more clients? Have you gone into debt in order to launch your business – an idea you are incredibly passionate about and are finding it difficult to achieve success or grow? You may be thinking to yourself, “If I keep an abundance mindset, it will all work out in the end.”
Ladies, having an abundance mindset is a crucial element in building your business, but if you don’t have a strong business strategy in place, your business cannot grow!
On today’s show, I want to discuss the abundance mindset and why you can’t ‘abundance mindset’ your way into a smart business strategy. Growing a business requires a variety of tasks and having this mindset can certainly help – it is not the “be all, end all” solution to building a successful business and career.
If you build your business on an ‘abundant mindset’ without a solid plan, you’re building it on very shaky ground.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- It’s critical that you have a positive relationship with money and cultivate an abundance mindset, but it is not the only thing you need to build a solid, successful business.
- Business is like a language. You have to know how it is structured.
- When it comes to the critical success factor in your business, it comes down to sales and marketing.
- Business is a game of strategy.
- You can’t grow your business by continually investing in your technical skills or becoming super tactical about everything.
- There are three ways to grow a business. If you choose one of the three, you will experience geometric growth. If you choose two or more, you will experience significant growth.
The 3 Ways to Grow a Business:
- Get more clients.
- Increase the average unit of sale or average transaction. (i.e.: increase your rates)
- Increase the frequency of purchase.
My Challenge to You:
- Focus on strategies that help you execute on one or more of the three ways to grow your business.
- If you do not have a clear path to one of those three strategies starting tomorrow – stop what you’re doing and focus on clearing that path.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!