Today I’m talking to Carol Sankar, founder of the global executive leadership firm The Confidence Factor for Women in Leadership. They focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives for high level women.
Carol has been feature on TEDx, The Steve Harvey Show, Bounce TV, The Society for Diversity, and the Huffington Post.
We are going to talk about why confidence is like a beautiful piece of jewelry, and some insights Carol has gained on the differences between how men and women step into leadership to build and scale their businesses.
Building your confidence is the single most significant asset that you can cultivate if you want to smash the glass ceiling, take your seat at the table where the big deals and decisions are made, and have a voice!
- You must wear confidence as a beautiful accessory that only you know how special you feel when you have it on.
- You must work to develop confidence. You have to have an open and honest discussion with yourself to stop playing small, stop minimizing your accomplishments and to stop discounting yourself.
- Carol learned that she needed to build up people’s confidence before anything else. People had too much self sabotaging behaviour to move forward in their business. Everything came down to them not believing in themselves.
Connect with Carol Sankar:
Sign up for my Free Video Training Series…
In “3 Critical Mistakes Women Entrepreneurs Make That Prevent Them From Replacing Their Corporate Salaries” you’ll discover:
- Why your addiction to being efficient will keep you in under-earning jail.
- The critical mindset shift you MUST make if you want to separate yourself from the millions of women entrepreneurs who are never able to replace their corporate salary.
- 3 internal shifts you must make to join the top 2% of women entrepreneurs.
Head over to http://www.eleanorbeaton.com/training to learn more.