Gina Bianchini is the Founder and CEO of Mighty Networks, an online platform that blends the benefits of building a community with the value of creating content, courses, and subscriptions for creative brands and entrepreneurs. She is the former CEO and co-founder of Ning and Harmonic Communications and has worked as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence with Andreessen Horowitz. Gina has served on the board of directors for multiple companies, including Scripps Network Interactive Inc, and has been featured as an industry expert in publications like The New York Times, Vanity Fair, and Bloomberg. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and an MBA in Business Administration and Management from Stanford University’s School of Business.
Gina joins me today to discuss what inspired her to create change and encourage social connections through community-driven platforms. She shares her passion for helping creative entrepreneurs build communities around mastering a specific skill. She explains what it means to build deep, meaningful relationships and how these relationships can drive your business forward. She shares the mistakes she’s made throughout her entrepreneurial career and the lessons she’s learned from them. She also shares practical tips to build a profitable community-driven business.
“It’s not about the content; it’s about the community. The content basically just structures the way that the community is going to transform and generate results together. The community is how people get from point A to point B and experience transformation.” – Gina Bianchini
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How Gina’s desire to change the world and become an unapologetic leader influenced her professional career
- Her drive to learn about business and how to present herself as a professional
- How she started her career in developing software
- How Gina bridges the gap between software development and the people it will serve
- How she began working with Andreessen Horowitz and the role she played as CEO of Ning
- How the crash of 2008 impacted her previous business
- Why Gina believes there’s no greater calling than to bring people together to master a skill
- The importance of reminding yourself about what you’re doing and why you’re doing it
- Lessons she’s learned from her experience with Ning
- Her mission with Mighty Networks and how they help creatives grow their businesses through community-building and creating valuable content
- How building communities can help entrepreneurs monetize their content and following
- The challenge many entrepreneurs face when building a community on social networking platforms to monetize their content
- Why it’s crucial for content creators to build a community around their content
- Practical tips for building a lucrative community-driven business
Connect with Gina Bianchini:
- Mighty Networks
- Mighty Networks Masterclass
- Gina Bianchini on LinkedIn
- Gina Bianchini on Instagram
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!