Galina Antova is a cybersecurity entrepreneur and co-founder of Claroty – a purpose-built cybersecurity platform for industrial IoT networks. Throughout her extensive career, she has worked with big-name companies such as Siemens and IBM. In 2011 she was awarded the prestigious MBA scholarship with IMD Future Leaders, to compliment her Bachelors in Computer Science. Also a mentor with SparkLabs, she is passionate about instilling her knowledge in future entrepreneurs and supporting women in in S.T.E.M careers.
Today, Galina joins me to discuss the exponential growth of Claroty and how she liaises with employees, investors and beyond. She shares her views on the ever-changing-face of cyber-security, discusses her tactics for achieving success, and explains how to navigate male-dominated realms while managing your mental and physical well-being. She also shares her top tips and recommendations for fast growth and deliberate leadership, plus a little insight into what’s next for her and Claroty.
“Sometimes you make mistakes. It’s really important to realize when a mistake has been made and correct that mistake immediately.” – Galina Antova
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What she loves about the cybersecurity industry.
- The areas of business that we don’t realize need cybersecurity.
- The ‘perfect storm’ of industrial cybersecurity.
- Legacy products that leave our businesses at risk.
- Claroty’s growth in threat culture.
- How the Israeli army and Claroty ended up working together.
- How to get in front of the decision makers of a company.
- What to look for in investors.
- How she has successfully grown the company very rapidly.
- How to hire ‘trusted lieutenants’.
- Managing yourself – including your mental and physical energy.
- Navigating a male-dominated industry.
Galina Antova’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Recognize the help you’ve had and utilize existing ecosystems.
- When looking for investments or help, get in front of the decision makers as much as possible.
- The right thing is normally the hardest thing!
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “When we talk about the cybersecurity of operational technology networks, those are actually the networks that literally run the world.” – Galina Antova
- “If we focus on the easy things to achieve, we only get a temporary sense of achievement.” – Galina Antova
- “If it makes you anxious, it’s probably the right thing to do.” – Galina Antova
Connect with Galina Antova:
Grab Your Ticket to the Power. Presence. Position. 3-Day Workshop!
Are you ready to ramp up your leadership skills, have more confidence in your instincts, cope with criticism and lead with conviction? Are you ready to unleash your inner-CEO and authentically position yourself in a category of ONE? Join me in Toronto, Canada on November 2-4 for the Power. Presence. Position. Workshop – the 3-day workshop designed to help you up-level your power, presence, and position within your business or organization.
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.