Stephanie Carullo is the Chief Operating Officer at Box, a cloud storage specialist, where she leads international expansions, and runs operations and go-to-marketing. With more than 25 years of experience in leading and growing billion-dollar businesses, Stephanie held previous leadership positions in international organizations such as the Vice President of education sales in the US at Apple and the Vice President of data center and virtualization sales at Cisco.
Stephanie joins me to share why you need to forget about confidence and focus on conviction. She shares why your ultimate objective should be putting your customer at the center of your operations and why it’s crucial to quickly and proactively build networks as you get to know people and understand their roles in the organization. She also shares the critical element in startup organizations that should be a priority for leaders.
“Make sure you find something you love and give it your 150% because it will continue to serve you well.” – Stephanie Carullo
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Success principles that contributed to Stephanie’s success
- Where she learned to engage employees and customers
- Strategies and tips for people who are adjusting to their new position
- Where she learned to have the conviction to lead
- Why it’s important to establish relationships at work immediately
- What the storage expansion mean for Box
- Common mistakes and challenges startups keep repeating
- Practices and strategies to course-correct
Stephanie’s Advice on Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Be passionate and have conviction around life decisions, whether personal or professional.
- Immerse yourself immediately and spend as much time listening to get a sense of the people and the organization.
- Business is about people and relationships.
Connect with Stephanie Carullo:
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Do you want to be a confident, influential leader that others highly look up to and promote in your industry? If you aspire to have your voice and your message heard as a respected influencer, do not miss this 3-day leadership retreat Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World that’s happening on March 23, 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona!
Grab your tickets today by registering at YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.