This week on the podcast, I’m rolling back one of my most significant episodes to date where I share my coaching philosophy. By the end of this episode, you’ll have a much clearer idea of how to apply my teachings to a deeper context and how they relate to your own business.
Many of you listening sell knowledge and transformation through your expertise, whether it’s as a coach, consultant, author, or podcaster. And one thing I often see in these areas is entrepreneurs rushing into packaging and marketing something just so they can get it out into the world as fast as possible. However, this never produces the most important result your business needs: maximum value for your clients. This is where your philosophy comes into play.
My hope here is to help you discover the core philosophies that underpin your own offers and what you’re putting out into the world. This work will give you the kind of powerful grounding that allows you to grow and show up from a place of alignment, authenticity, and purpose in your business.
Tune in this week as I walk you through what a coaching philosophy is and the two pillars of my coaching philosophy for women entrepreneurs. I’m sharing why having an outlined philosophy is so important, and how to start getting clear on what yours might be.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The importance of getting clear on your business’s promised land.
- What a jewel business is and how building one will transform how you grow.
- Why growing a business without a clear philosophy never leads to aligned results.
- The difference between philosophy, values, and strategy.
- My personal coaching philosophy and how it links to my broader work.
- Where to start with in building self-efficacy and confidence in your abilities as an entrepreneur.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- EP413: Improve Your Marketing By Knowing Your Promised Land
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!