No stranger will get in your car and ride with you if you aren’t clear where you’re taking them. In marketing, we call this destination the ‘promised land.’ It’s where your customers want to go based on what you tell them in your messaging about your brand, offerings, products and services.
Of course, the concept of the promised land isn’t just used in marketing. It’s found in Greek mythology, Nordic mythology, and most religions. As humans, we’re obsessed with getting to the final destination. It’s why we watch before-and-after transformation shows. We want to see what the promised land looks like and how we can get there.
If you aren’t clear on your offering’s promised land, why would a customer hop on board for the journey? When marketing your business and your offerings, you want to take time to get clear on what the promised land you offer is. What is the promised destination your customer wants to arrive at?
Listen in today as I spell out how you can dramatically improve your marketing by clearly articulating your promised land to your customers. I’m breaking down the allure we as humans have to promised lands and how to tap into that innate interest in your marketing. I’ll share some examples of brands that are completely nailing the marketing for their promised lands and how you can create and market yours.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What the promised land means in marketing.
- How humans have been obsessed with the promised land for centuries.
- How each of your offerings has their own promised land.
- Some examples of brands that are nailing their promised land marketing.
- How you can discover and cultivate the promised land for your offering.
- What do you believe your offering’s promised land is? Let me know by sending me a message on Instagram!
- EP412: How to Create, Market & Sell a 7-Figure Core Offer
- EP408: Why You Need to Nail Your Brand Position
- Lisa Sasevich’s Speak to Sell Program
- Amanda Tress’s Faster Way to Fat Loss Program
- Habit Studio Instagram
- For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
- Fixer Upper – tv show
- Queer Eye – tv show
- Learn about The Incubator program for powerhouse women leaders!
- Get on the waitlist for my new Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Community of Practice!
Want enriching conversation with intelligent, insightful women entrepreneurs, who are unapologetic about their ambition? Join me in the Power + Presence + Position community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. You’ll get access to our book club, happy hours, and executive round tables where we talk about the issues that matter most to women entrepreneurs.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and be part of the best conversation about women entrepreneurship on the internet, join me in the free Power + Presence + Position community today!