Your brand is more than your products, your services, and even yourself. The most successful businesses take branding a step deeper by uncovering a brand promise. This is your presence in the marketplace and in your Most Valuable Buyers’ lives.
Brands like Apple, BMW, and Geico all have comprehensive, evocative brand promises that lay the foundation for their content and marketing. I know that once you uncover your brand’s promise, all that pent-up demand will start flowing along with the money.
Remember, great brands aren’t invented. They’re uncovered. And by getting really clear on your message, you can start using your voice to find your voice. It’s always clarity before creativity. Your brand promise is the heartbeat of your messaging.
In today’s episode, I’m delving into the second “P” of Power + Presence + Position and sharing why I think it’s so important to uncover your brand promise. I’m sharing the exact steps to find your brand promise and why I chose “Unapologetically Ambitious” as my own. You and I are both here to achieve long-lasting success, not to be one-hit wonders. Cultivating presence is a key part of your brand’s foundation.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The actual definition of “brand” and “brand promise.”
- 6 businesses who are nailing their brand promises.
- Why your brand promise needs to be comprehensive and evocative.
- How to uncover your brand promise.
- Why using your voice helps you find your voice.
- How I landed on our brand promise and how it impacts all aspects of our business.
- Rachel Rodgers
- Kelly Roach Website | Podcast
- Tracey Bissett
- Tell me your brand promise over on Instagram, @eleanorbeaten
- Send my team an email to hop on a call and see how we can help your brand’s power, presence, and positioning at email@example.com
- Join the Power + Presence + Position community on Facebook!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Community of Practice!
Want enriching conversation with intelligent, insightful women entrepreneurs, who are unapologetic about their ambition? Join me in the Power + Presence + Position community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. You’ll get access to our book club, happy hours, and executive round tables where we talk about the issues that matter most to women entrepreneurs.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and be part of the best conversation about women entrepreneurship on the internet, join me in the free Power + Presence + Position community today!