I love getting a behind-the-scenes look at how other women entrepreneurs are growing their companies. It’s so fascinating to see what steps they’re taking to build their dominions and discover what I can learn from them.
Hiring is one of those behind-the-scenes functions of a business that outsiders don’t get to see. That’s why, today, I’m sharing how exactly I created my hiring plan for the rest of 2020. It’s also how I’m activating my power in my business.
Power is one of the three pillars of this show, along with Presence and Position. Not only is power a loaded word when it comes to women and business, but it requires you to have immense clarity and conviction. Hiring the right people requires you to use your power to shape your future.
In today’s episode, I’m diving into power, where it comes from, how it shapes you as a leader, and thus, your business. I want to show you how I made my hiring plan because getting clear about how your company will grow is powerful. When we start tolerating things in our business, it means it’s time to get real about our power and get clear about our path to success.
Today on the Power, Presence, Position Podcast:
- What power is and where it comes from.
- How I created my hiring plan for the rest of 2020.
- Why frustration can be a signal from your internal guidance system to pay attention.
- How to discover what you’re tolerating in your business.
- How profit pressure can contribute to entrepreneurial burnout.
- Why you can only be in your power when you have clarity and conviction.
- EP403: The Big Pivot: Taking Stock
- EP404: The Big Pivot: Reconnecting with Your Vision
- EP405: The Big Pivot: Taking Bold Action
- EP406: Results Ahead of Time
- Join the Power, Presence, Position community on Facebook!
- Check out our Radical Conviction course!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power, Presence, Position Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Community of Practice!
Want enriching conversation with intelligent, insightful women entrepreneurs, who are unapologetic about their ambition? Join me in the Power, Presence, Position community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. You’ll get access to our book club, happy hours, and executive round tables where we talk about the issues that matter most to women entrepreneurs.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and be part of the best conversation about women entrepreneurship on the internet, join me in the free Power, Presence, Position community today!