Mistakes. We all make them, yet this is one conversation topic that many women entrepreneurs aren’t talking about. Making mistakes is part of the growth process, even in business. The difference between a thriving seven-figure woman entrepreneur and a merely surviving one is not only in their outlook on making mistakes but also their relationship with them.
Today, I discuss the art of mistake-making, how to handle mistakes in business, and how to recover from them. I dive into the different emotional responses to mistakes and the lessons I have learned as I take you behind-the-scenes of some mistakes I’ve made in the past. I also share the mythology of mistakes in modern entrepreneurship and leave you with something to think about so you can look at your mistake-making differently.
“Don’t be fooled ever and believe that somebody who is experiencing significant business growth is not also making significant mistakes. It is going to happen.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The difference between how men and women deal with making mistakes
- What happens when women entrepreneurs refuse to talk about their mistakes
- What is the mythology of mistakes in modern entrepreneurship
- Why women are usually tasked to revive a dying business
- Indications that you have a healthy relationship with mistake-making
- Why it is critical to have the ability not to be defined by the mistakes you’ve made
- The mistakes you want to avoid and the acceptable mistakes to make
- How your emotional reactions to mistake-making can be a constructive or destructive one
- The crucial question you need to ask yourself every time you’re making a mistake
- Why it’s not efficient to jump into ‘Fixing Mode’
- The relationship between your mistakes and your worth as a person
- How I experienced freedom and acceleration despite the mistakes I made
- How the rewiring of my relationship with mistake-making resulted in an accelerated period of growth
Rewire Your CEO Mindset in 3 Days!
Are you ready to rewire your CEO mindset to accelerate your company’s growth and take bold, decisive action? Join us October 24-26 for our 3-day advanced leadership intensive designed to TRANSFORM powerhouse leaders, like you, into fearless market leaders.
The Fierce Feminine Leadership LIVE Conference is 3-days of intensive training with amazing speakers, backed by empirical research and battle-tested coaching strategies that will help you rewire your CEO mindset, increase your revenue, and lead your organization like the Queen of Business you are destined to be.
Head over to EleanorBeaton.com/LIVE to learn more and claim your ticket today!
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!