Giving back to the community and the world around you can be an incredibly powerful feeling. Knowing that you, your company, or your business has made a positive impact on someone else can leave you feeling rejuvenated, changing your views on the world around you. Pamela Hawley, founder and CEO of Universal Giving, an award-winning nonprofit that helps individuals and corporations give back and volunteer to communities worldwide through quality and vetted opportunities.
Pamela has always had the unwavering desire to help people meet their social responsibility and has been in the philanthropic industry for many years. Her organization has assisted Fortune 500 companies such as Cisco and Gap, scale their global corporate social responsibilities worldwide. Today, she shares her journey from working as an intrapreneur to starting up Universal Giving and growing it into the award-winning organization that has helped make a huge impact in thousands of people’s lives all over the world. She shares tips and insight on how other women in business can also provide social good through their business or organization, as well as their community and explains why building solid relationships is more important than preparing sales pitches.
“You have to work for your calling.” – Pamela Hawley
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- How Pamela’s intrapreneurial experience helped prepare her for the work she does today.
- How she grew Universal Giving from a startup to an award-winning, successful organization.
- How the Universal Giving model has innovated the nonprofit world.
- How women in business can engage with large corporate companies.
- Why she focuses more on client retention and less on the sales component.
- She explains the challenges she has faced while growing Universal Giving and how she overcame them.
- She shares what her most important success factor has been throughout her journey.
- She explains how she made the transition into the position of leadership within her organization.
Connect with Pamela Hawley & Universal Giving:
My Invitation to You
Let’s make 2017 your year for success, for courage, for being the fierce feminine leader you know you can be! Reserve your seat to join me and other fierce feminine leaders on November 18 through 20 for a 3-day retreat in Toronto, Canada to crystalize your vision, create a powerful 90-day action plan, and get the tools you need to help you seriously uplevel your life and business.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Firece Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.