Have you experienced someone approach you and tell you it’s time for a website makeover? Have you ever felt the desire to revamp your website, but your gut tells you “not yet” as you prioritize other elements to grow your business? Having a visually appealing site that offers a smooth experience for visitors and guests is excellent, but you need to know when the timing is right for making this project a priority for your business or when it’s simply a distraction.
On today’s episode, I’m going to share with you five lessons I learned as my team and I worked on the launch of our new website. I’m going to take you behind the scenes of the website redevelopment and talk about some helpful insights from the past that help us in our strategy and decision-making.
“Creating a new website can be a powerful distraction from doing the necessary work that actually grows a business.”
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Reasons for holding off on the development of a new website
- The time when it is a must to have a website overhaul
- What just-in-time inventory is and how it revolutionized the manufacturing process
- Where clients usually get stuck regarding problem-solving
- Where to allocate your finances if a new website is not yet necessary
- Essential details we covered in our first website makeover meeting
- What the expression “kill your darlings” means
- Why you are more effective when you let go of micromanagement
Behind-the-Scenes Lessons for Launching a New Website:
- You can accomplish a great deal with a mediocre website.
- Embrace just-in-time problem-solving.
- Hold a powerful kickoff meeting.
- Don’t take it personally when other people “kill your darlings.”
- The solution to staying out of the weeds is to coach a team.
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Do you want to be a confident, influential leader that others highly look up to and promote in your industry? If you aspire to have your voice and your message heard as a respected influencer, do not miss this 3-day leadership retreat Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World that’s happening on March 23, 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona! Grab your tickets today by registering at YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.