Lolly Daskal is the CEO of Lead From Within, a New York Times best-selling author, and one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world who has worked with executive leaders in hundreds of companies across 14 countries. Her proprietary leadership program has helped leaders enhance their performance to make meaningful impacts in their companies, their lives, and the world. She has been named one of the Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts by Inc.com, one of the 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Event by Inc. Magazine, and The Huffington Post has named her as The Most Inspiring Woman of the World.
Lolly joins me today to share her story and provide practical strategies on how fierce feminine leaders can explore their leadership gaps to step into their power and lead from within. She also shares ways for you to leverage your “impostor syndrome” to improve your leadership skills and describes her “leadership archetypes”.
“Striving for perfection is striving to fail.” – Lolly Daskal
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why discipline and routines are important to her
- The relationship between being present and being disciplined
- How being disciplined can give you a sense of grounding and expansiveness
- Balancing the desire to learn, improve, and enhance with the idea that “I’m not broken.”
- How biographies can be more impactful than self-help books
- Her definition of a great leader
- Overcoming challenges when a concept becomes a reality
- Her leadership archetypes
- What the “R.E.T.H.I.N.K. System” is and how it can help you become a better leader
- How to leverage your leadership gaps to become the best version of yourself
- The importance of identifying your personal message to the world – then living it
How to Leverage Your Impostor Syndrome:
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Ask yourself: “What did I do today that was better than yesterday? What will I do tomorrow that will be better than today?”
- Understand the distinction between perfection and excellence.
- Man’s Search for Meaning book by Viktor Frankl
- Personal History book by Katharine Graham
- The Profiles of Courage by John F. Kennedy
- New York Times: By the Book
Connect with Lolly Daskal:
How to Find Your Million-Dollar Message Free Training
Great female leaders know how to elegantly and persuasively share their message in a way that others take action. If you want to learn how to craft your message and inspire others to take action, I invite you to register for my FREE mini-course training: How to Find Your Million-Dollar Message!
You will learn…
How to get booked as a paid keynote speaker- even without an agent or bestselling book.
Insider Secrets into how to quickly build a global brand.
How to set yourself apart as a woman of influence through speaking.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!