Jill Payne is the founder of Spiritual Athlete, an elite executive speaker and coach, and a highly sought-after celebrity personal trainer with a passion and talent for tapping into deep emotional energies within others to bring out their inner glow. She has worked with and presented directly to C-Suite and Fortune 500 companies including PepsiCo, NBC, Panasonic, and Boeing.
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The connection between competitive sports and business success
- How your energy level contributes to your problem solving and decision-making skills
- How to effectively elevate and manage your energy levels
- How shifting your focus to managing your energy levels can impact your life
- Using happiness and energy as fuel to accomplish your goals
- The difference between exhaustion and low energy
3 Keys to Create & Cultivate Physical Energy:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.