Finding and cultivating relationships with profitable business partners is one of the most lucrative activities you can do in your business. And quite frankly, it’s one of the best rewards. So why is it that so many women waste their time with terrible partnerships?
When I see clients waste time on partnerships that aren’t fun, productive or profitable, I know what’s likely going on. Sometimes, we get lulled into partnerships not because they’re strategic, but because we don’t have the confidence to achieve the goal on our own.
My guest today, Ebere Akadiri, is an expert at cultivating strategic partnerships and creating fun and effective collaborations. Not only has she run multiple successful businesses, but she has a similar goal to me, helping more female entrepreneurs become successful. This is one of the many reasons we work so well together.
Today on the podcast, I’m interviewing Ebere on her journey to entrepreneurship and her advice for other women entrepreneurs looking for strategic partnerships. Collaboration is one of the cornerstones of female micro-economies, and women like Ebere can teach us all a thing or two about finding these partnerships and nurturing them so everyone succeeds.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why we sometimes join partnerships that aren’t successful.
- How leveraging partnerships can help you grow your brand.
- Ebere’s experience as an entrepreneur.
- How to maintain business continuity alongside changes in your family.
- How Ebere created the Rise and Lead Conference and found partners.
- The most important ingredients in a successful partnership.
- We are having a conference on strategic partnerships this May that you don’t want to miss. For more information on this event and to receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Ebere’s white paper on the mindsets of successful female leaders
- Ebere Akadiri Website | LinkedIn | Rise and Lead Women | Instagram
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!