Problems arise constantly in business. Whether you’re a 7-figure CEO or you’re just starting your business, you will encounter problems. Often. And if you don’t have a clear methodology for solving problems in your business, your life will be miserable.
I have a clear, effective, 3-step process that I use and that teach my clients to use that addresses and resolves pressing business issues. I will be sharing that process today, along with some valuable insights on what having problems in your business really means.
You will experience friction, grit, burns and scratches as a business owner. But it’s how you identify and respond to this inertia that sets the tone for how you will approach problems in the future. It’s crucial that you expect these experiences and prepare for them.
In this week’s episode, I tell you how to solve any business problem you will ever have. This is part one of a two-part series that dives into my effective and crystal clear 3-step process for solving problems, and I promise, using this method will transform how you approach your vision and your goals. Remember, problems will always emerge. What I share with you today will have you effectively solving them in no time.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- 3 core issues that come up when entrepreneurs start to experience problems.
- What happens when you keep your problems to yourself.
- How to be a better problem solver in your business.
- Why having an effective approach to problems is so important.
- The 3 components of the scientific problem solving method.
- Why the antithesis is crucial to your problem solving success.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Download my report on building a premium priced ascension model. Doing so gets you on my email list where you’ll be the first to learn about a game-changing live training I’m doing in October.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!