The most important emotional state for entrepreneurial achievement is not motivation, commitment, or dedication. It’s willingness. When you cultivate within yourself a state of willingness, you are equipping yourself with the emotional juice required to transform at a deep level.
Willingness allows you to reinvent your future one project, one experience, and one result at a time. However, many of you aren’t currently in that state of willingness, and this episode will help you change that.
Women entrepreneurs often have deep commitment to their goals, but that’s not enough. Commitment is the silent pact you make within yourself, an internal decision to go for your dream. It matters, but willingness matters more.
In this episode, find out what willingness is, why it matters, and three steps to cultivate it for yourself. You’ll discover why this emotional state is so critical for entrepreneurial achievement and the tremendous impact it will have on your business. I’m sharing what willingness has done and will do for my business, and where to go to work on this with me and my team.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The difference between having a vision and making your vision real.
- What willingness is.
- Why strategies and tactics aren’t enough to create results.
- How to be willing to face the fallout of your actions, good or bad.
- Why willingness is so imperative for entrepreneurs.
- How to cultivate greater willingness.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- The Ultimate Guide to Social Selling for Women Entrepreneurs
- Click here to apply to work with Team Safi
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!