Do you plan out your work week? Do you take the time to sit down and plan out your activities for each day of the week, or do you fly by the seat of your pants, keeping a mental check list or buying enough Post-It Notes that you should really consider taking up stock in the company?
I’m frequently asked about what my weekly schedule looks like. As many of you wonderfully fierce ladies know, I have two kids, a husband, some pets to take care of as well as my own health to take care of and a business to run. We drop three podcast episodes each and every week, have a full roster of clients, and I run group coaching programs. Plus, I frequently speak and present at events all over the world. We definitely have a lot going on!
Today I want to share with you what I do to keep it all together – keep it all straight in my mind. Sometimes it can be incredibly powerful and insightful to have the opportunity to peek behind the curtain of other people’s business and schedules – to see what the “pros” are doing to keep everything on track without sacrificing their health or free time.
So, grab a cup of coffee, my fierce ones. Prop your feet up and get comfortable as we dive into how I schedule my busy week, and how you can do the same!
If you are a business owner, you have a lot of hats to wear! It is critical that you wear them all.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- A breakdown of my day-to-day home life routine consists of from about 5 a.m.
- How I schedule my week to include every aspect of being a CEO of a company, leading team members, handling sales and marketing, as well as fulfillment and administrative tasks.
My Weekly Schedule:
- On Mondays – Mondays are entirely dedicated to my leadership role within my organization. This is when we have our weekly team meetings, team trainings, and set targets and goals for the week based on our monthly goal plans.
- On Tuesdays – I typically spend about a day to a day and a half taking care of sales tasks.
- On Wednesdays – Wednesdays are my marketing days. It’s when I look at our “Big Picture Marketing Strategy” and start executing different things from that plan.
- Thursdays and Fridays – These are my fulfillment days. This is when I am coaching my clients and leading group coaching programs. This is when me and my team are fulfilling the work our wonderful clients have hired us to do!
- I also spend about half a day throughout the week taking care of administrative tasks – getting with our accounting team, etc.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!