There is plenty of education out there that will teach entrepreneurs how to scale, but that scaling often comes at a tremendous cost. From burnout and environmental challenges to simply putting a female founder in a position where she is driving growth at all costs, there has got to be a better way. Right?
You can completely scale up revenue, generate a lucrative, fast-growing company, while also doing it in a way that serves your highest self and the people you care about. And my guest today has done just that.
Kaeli Lindholm is the founder of KLC Consultants, and in case you’re not in the world of medical aesthetics, she is a big deal. She’s a keynote speaker, business and leadership coach, and she has successfully scaled a jewel business. Kaeli helps founders in the medical aesthetics field scale their businesses while also scaling their freedom.
In this episode, Kaeli shares the lessons she has learned from building a 7 figure business that is profitable, delivers results, offers her time to advance her thought leadership and take care of herself, and is simply put, a joy to run. We talk about the process of building a jewel business, how it can benefit you as a founder, and where to start if you’re ready to ditch the burnout and create more freedom in your life.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- How Kaeli’s childhood shaped the entrepreneurial leader she is today.
- What she learned in the corporate world that has benefited her entrepreneurial journey.
- Why the consulting model gets tiring so fast.
- How she launched her flagship product.
- Her biggest challenge in switching from hunter to farmer mentality.
- What it actually means to run a jewel business.
- 2 things she did to bring greater focus in her business.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Kaeli Lindholm Website | Instagram | Podcast
- EP444: What is a Jewel Business?
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!