Whether you realize it or not, there are two major trends that are about to seriously impact your business. Most of the results in your business are under your ownership, but things that happen in your market and in the world are not. And these two things are not under your control.
It’s easy to miss these things because there is so much information directed at us. From free training to tools, the Olympics and different Netflix specials, it’s normal if you didn’t notice these impending trends.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing what the two macroeconomic forces are that are about to hit your market and massively affect your business so that you can prepare for them. The second half of 2021 is going to be unlike any other year, and if you’re not prepared with what I share today, your business will struggle. So listen in and get ready to step it up.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Where buyers’ massive cashing savings have come from.
- My beef with governments injecting economic stimulus into the economy.
- How you could find yourself losing the market share you’ve worked so hard for.
- How to prepare for these 2 macroeconomic forces.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- This September, I’m hosting a course and live workshop all about how to scale your company by working one power hour per day. In this course, you’ll learn how to identify your $10K tasks and reimagine how you use your time and resources. There are only 50 seats, so get on the waitlist for The 10K Hour here.
- Click here to learn about our Business Accelerator where we show you have to prepare for these macroeconomic forces and more.
- EP433: The Coming “Pent Up Cash” Extravaganza
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!