Many of you sell knowledge and transformative work to your clients and customers. Some of you are coaches, authors and podcasters, and others are expertise providers. In our programming, we teach you to package your expertise as intellectual property, but I want to invite you to take it even deeper.
I share what I share in these podcasts and in our programs to help you think more deeply about your business and the core philosophies that underpin your offerings. Sometimes we rush to package and market something so we can get it out into the world, but this causes very important elements to get overlooked.
I encourage you in this episode to really flesh out what your business philosophy is and how it impacts your business decisions. When you can get crystal clear on your philosophy, every decision you make comes from a place of alignment and authenticity.
Listen in today to find out how to craft your philosophy if you don’t already have one, why making it super clear is so important, and how our philosophy here at Safi Media guides everything we do. Discover what typically happens to businesses that don’t have a philosophy and how creating yours could be the key that unlocks more cash, influence, and autonomy.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why having a promised land is key.
- What a jewel business is and how to build one.
- What happens when you try to grow without a clear philosophy.
- How philosophy differs from values.
- The 2 pillars of my personal coaching philosophy.
- How to build self-efficacy and confidence in your entrepreneurial abilities.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Learn more how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- If you know you have a message to share but you struggle to share it well, my upcoming workshop Ridiculously Bold, Astoundingly Brazen: How to Command Cash with an Impossible to Copy Marketing Voice is for you. This fun, irreverent, practical, live 90 minute workshop is happening later this month, so click here to sign up.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- EP413: Improve Your Marketing By Knowing Your Promised Land
- EP444: What Is a Jewel Business?
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!