Last week, I dove into the core of what we teach in our business accelerator program: PPAM. The Premium Priced Ascension Model is an ecosystem that enables you to skyrocket your CIA and your freedom. Today, we’re expanding on the information we shared in part one to give you an even better idea of how to build a successful service-based business.
When you start creating your PPAM business, there are three phases that each have their own milestones and tasks. Each phase builds off the last, so it’s important to do this work thoroughly and in order.
As your business grows, so should your cash, influence, and autonomy. With the PPAM model, that is the priority. We guide you every step of the way so that you can grow a business that allows you to make money and make an impact while enjoying plenty of free time.
In today’s podcast, I’m taking the PPAM model a step further by explaining the three phases you go through to build a PPAM business. I’m walking you through the milestones of each phase and the specific tasks you need to complete to move onto the next phase. It might seem like a lot of information, but I really want to make sure you understand how taking your service-based businesses to 7 figures is completely possible and available to you.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What the three phases of building a PPAM business are.
- The four foundational elements you need to nail in order to grow.
- The milestones you aim to achieve in each phase.
- How our Business Accelerator Program helps you build a PPAM business.
- If you liked what you heard in this episode and are intrigued by the PPAM ecosystem, click here to learn about our Business Accelerator where we take this concept to the next level.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- EP439: The 7 Figure Service Business Ecosystem Part 1: What is PPAM?
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!