One of the most powerful shifts you can make as a CEO is to stop asking yourself how, and start asking yourself who. I know so many of you are struggling with time management and are feeling overwhelmed. What if you didn’t have to do everything on your own?
Your ability to find, identify and collaborate with the right people will skyrocket your abilities as an entrepreneur. Part of finding those people is cultivating a killer network of like minded people who can help take your business to new heights- which is what my guest today is known for.
Ungenita Prevost is the founder of Femme Global 500, a master networker, and one of the graduates of the Power + Presence + Position program. She developed an incredible body of work on the concept of the feminine principles of networking. Ungenita believes that networking should be more feminine, lucrative, and refined, and she helps women CEOs build their networks in an authentic and powerful way.
In the second part of my Feminist Business Credo series, Ungenita and I discuss why so many women entrepreneurs are scared of networking and what they’re missing out on when they don’t try it. Ungenita gives priceless advice for finding collaborators and shares how you can build a billion dollar rolodex just like hers. Find out how to have money making conversations and how to monetize your network from the woman who does it best.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Where Ungenita’s skill for networking came from.
- What the Billion Dollar Rolodex is and how it addresses the gender network gap.
- How to monetize your network.
- Why fitting in might not feel safe.
- The hallmarks of powerful communication.
- Why social media follows aren’t where your focus should be.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter!
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Ungenita Prevost Website | LinkedIn | Networking in Stilettos | Billion Dollar Rolodex
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!