There is a lot of content created and published across the internet that is meant to help women, business executives, and entrepreneurs find a higher sense of success; to inspire and empower them to achieve their dreams. But there’s one piece of advice that is fundamentally important, yet rarely talked about.
Owning what you know. Living with conviction.
Dolly Parton defined it best when she said that the life of conviction “is about figuring out who you are and doing it on purpose.”
Today, I want to share with you why knowing who you are, knowing what you know, and projecting confidence, conviction, and staying clear on your point of views is vitally important to the overall success of your life, your business, your career.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- The state of knowing has a deep impact on your ability to break through and uplevel your business and career.
- Owning what you know is the fundamental key to having greater impact and influence with your clients, colleagues, and other influencers.
- Influential people want to hire, promote, and buy from women who project confidence, conviction, and have a clear point of view.
When You Own What You Know:
- You feel less overwhelmed
- You project greater energy
- You are seen as a credible expert in your field
- You have a broader impact
- You are able to command more money and access to more opportunities
My Challenge to You:
- Let go of the things that are holding you back from owning what you know.
- Be clear about what you want – and go after it.
This Fall, I have two private coaching spots open!
If you are ready to:
- Own your ambitions.
- Transform your sense of self to make room for success and self-significance
- Create & CRUSH your goals to create a legacy you are proud of
I encourage you to reach out to us! Fill out this brief form to apply for a coaching session with me, Eleanor Beaton!
Let’s turn your dreams into a reality – together!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!