I speak with countless Fierce Feminine Leaders every day. These are highly successful, motivated, driven women with great achievements under their belt, but often feel stuck in whatever it is they are doing.
They may be unhappy because they want to achieve greater things; they yearn for something more, something different, something meaningful, but they struggle with making the decision to go after what they want.
Ladies, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – we give our power away when we avoid making decisions.
On today’s episode, I want to talk to you about how to get “unstuck” in your life, your business, your career. I want to help you move past whatever is holding you back, whatever has you feeling stuck. I want to empower you to determine what it is that is holding you back, and figure out how to get out of the quicksand that is limiting your sense of success.
Areas where women often give their power away:
- Deciding to start a side business
- Deciding to pivot their business into a new area
- Deciding to invest in a new training program
- Deciding to take a sabbatical
- Deciding to go on a trip or on vacation
- Deciding to recommit to their health
- Deciding to train for a marathon
Take a look at where you’re making decisions – or not making decisions. Then, close the loops. – Eleanor Beaton
- Where in my life right now am I not making decisions?
- What do I really want?
- What limiting beliefs or mental thoughts do I need to declutter, let go of, and close the loop on?
My Challenge to You:
- Get quiet with yourself
- Think about where in your life you are not making decisions or avoiding making decisions
- Get out there and make a decision around it.
The quality of your life and your experience is directly connected to your willingness to make decisions – and own them!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!