We all strive to be the best fierce feminine leaders in our industries and to help you achieve your goals I’m searching for a coach for our podcast. I want her to be highly focused on the technical aspect of coaching and helping our clients create results. She will impact our clients positively and support our group program so we can offer one-on-one concierge support for our ambitious women in all of our courses.
Many women have a problem in that they overemphasize their particular expertise, whether that’s coaching, copywriting, personal training, or anything else they do as an entrepreneur. Does this sound like you? Do you focus on your skills or your ‘thing’ and find you’re not progressing as you envisioned? Focusing on what you’re great at isn’t a bad thing but relying solely on that aspect is detrimental for you and your business when you’re self-employed.
On today’s show, I’ll break things down for you so you can get out of your limiting focus, get further ahead at growing your business, and think in a more broader sense about what you’re doing within your company.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show
- I’ll tell you about a range of things that could happen if you limit yourself in your role as a leader in your business.
- I share a story about an entrepreneur who didn’t have a system in place.
- I explain what the biggest derailer in your business.
- I give you advice about growing your
- I discuss delivery mechanism and how to get your work out there.
- What does a delivery mechanism look like in the corporate world?
Mentioned in This Episode:
My Challenge to You:
- Get out of your own way.
- Focus on a delivery
- Don’t be so tightly focused on your ‘’
- Make sure you have a full 360-degree view of your business or organization and play the game from that
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.