On the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast, we discuss ways to empower yourself in your role as an independent woman in business and in your personal life. The question is, how do you find fulfillment in the world of business?
Sue Norton is CEO and Director of Operations of a web-based marketplace called Pink Tiger Inc. where shoppers can choose exciting new looks from an array Canadian fashion designers. She is also a successful business owner, the co-owner of Alcea Technologies Inc., active with various cancer organizations, and has a blue belt in the martial art of Krav Maga.
Today, Sue tells us where she began her journey and how she got to this point in her career. She also shares some insights and tips about the nature of becoming a fierce feminine leader in two polarizing business worlds.
Own your inner bad ass – Sue Norton
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Sue talks about how she spreads her time between all her ventures.
- She discusses her biggest success factors, and strategies to become a powerful fierce woman leader.
- What she considers her biggest challenge as a woman leader in social enterprise and business.
- Her advice to women who want to explore raising the bar in their career path and how to give back to the community.
- She gives valuable advice to women so they can create their own success.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Pink Tiger
- Alcea Technologies Inc.
- Fairy Godmother of Ottawa
- look good feel better
- Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
My Invitation to You
Let’s make 2017 your year for success, for courage, for being the fierce feminine leader you know you can be! Reserve your seat to join me and other fierce feminine leaders on November 18 through 20 for a 3-day retreat in Toronto, Canada to crystalize your vision, create a powerful 90-day action plan, and get the tools you need to help you seriously uplevel your life and business.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.