Seven-figure entrepreneurs, as well as those who aim to reach this mark and beyond, face a different set of challenges, and many are at a higher level. With these new hurdles to overcome, it is crucial to know how to get the things that will move your business forward. One of the things that will help you reach success is through effective planning and productivity strategies.
Today, I share some unconventional tools and strategies on productivity and planning for women entrepreneurs who desire to reach the seven-figure mark in their businesses. I share tips on how you should plan your business, the ways a business can grow, and common mistakes women entrepreneurs make about scaling. I also share why seven-figure entrepreneurs hire the best team instead of the minimum they can afford and how to start seeing sky-rocketing growth in your business.
“A truly scalable model for a female-owned service business owner is that you have a very simple market-facing promise and you have a robust backend.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The vital questions entrepreneurs should ask about their productivity and planning.
- The statistics of women entrepreneurs who reach seven figures in their business.
- How your vision affects your path to seven figures.
- The problem of not being in the business you think you’re in.
- Examples of successful, global companies that are in the business others think they’re not in.
- The area that paralyzes many entrepreneurs
- Who you’re selling to at the $200,000 mark and what to do after hitting this mark.
- What is a simple market-facing promise?
- What it means to have a robust backend.
- How to recognize if you already have a cash machine based on your growth levers.
- The Rule of 50 and how to do it.
- The difference among scalable lead flow, one to one lead flow, and leverage lead flow.
- Three traits successful women entrepreneurs have in common.
- Why you should think less about managing your time and what to think more about.
- Why seven-figure entrepreneurs invest in quality people.
- Hiring full-time team members over contractors.
- The significance of thinking through access to capital.
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7 figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!