As a fierce feminine leader, is “good enough” really good enough? You may think things are going okay, but deep inside you feel that there’s more you can do, more impact you can make, and more significance you can introduce to your clients as well as your industry. If you are currently struggling with the “good enough” plateau in your career, take heed and be motivated to move beyond your comfort zone.
Today, I share why making something exciting happen is the cornerstone strategy that allows powerful women like you to move from the “good enough” plateau to making a tremendous impact in your career, your business, and your industry. I discuss how meeting plateaus offer fantastic opportunities as well as what moving from success to significance really entails. I also share ways to strategically command attention as well as the components that you need for your ideas and message to be seen and heard.
“Make something exciting happen. Take a risk. That is the path that takes you from a swampy plateau where excellence goes to die and propels you into the path of greatness.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why development conversations are one of my most favorite things to talk about
- The central strategy I give entrepreneurs who are struggling to be seen and known
- How to strategically command attention
- How to transition your revenue from low six figures to seven figures
- The central challenge that so many fierce women entrepreneurs are having
- The relevance of acknowledging the starting point of the problem
- The most effective way to move past the first step of recognizing the root of the problem
- The sign that it’s time to make something exciting happen
- How I created something exciting that helped establish myself in the marketplace
- Examples of how to strategically command attention
- How Beyoncé made something exciting happen that set her apart from the pack
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “If you want to have a deeper impact, you need to become well-versed in the art of strategically commanding attention.”
- “When you’re making something exciting happen, what you’re actually doing is creating a platform – it’s like you’re setting the table and now you’ve got something for people to come and join.”
- “If you’re struggling to be known, to get your ideas out there, stop thinking about them with the same old, boring thinking that’s keeping you where you are right now.”
Dial-Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2019
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2019? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!