As entrepreneurs and fierce feminine leaders, making mistakes and facing failures can sometimes be excruciatingly painful. But in order to continue to learn, grow, and achieve the success we truly deserve, facing your fears and learning from your mistakes is critical for continuing to grow.
If you’re not experimenting, making mistakes, and experiencing failure, then you’re not thinking big enough to break through the glass ceiling to achieve your next level of success.
On today’s episode, I share how making mistakes and experiencing failure encourages a growth mindset. I share why many fierce feminine leaders are afraid of experimenting, making mistakes, and experiencing failure and how this fear prevents them from achieving their success goals. I also explain why it’s critical to measure your success as a fierce business owner based on the validated learnings you have acquired and how it helps you make better decisions to move your business forward.
“When you acquire validated learnings – that is really the key to the kingdom.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How avoiding mistakes and failures impacts your ability to learn and grow.
- Why mistakes and failures are critical for thinking bigger.
- The importance of taking risks and experimenting.
- The impact that internalized perfection can have on your growth as a female entrepreneur.
- What is validated learning?
- How measuring validated learning metrics impacts your ability to make smarter business decisions.
- The relationship between acquiring validated learnings and thinking in math, not in drama.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “If you are growing, and you are not making mistakes and experiencing the sharp pain of failure from time to time – you are in trouble.” – Eleanor Beaton
- “Learning is painful. It really can hurt sometimes – experimenting can hurt sometimes. Failure hurts – but it is so critical.” – Eleanor Beaton
- “The amount of validated learning you acquire needs to be one of your core metrics of success moving forward if you want to create long-term, sustainable success.” – Eleanor Beaton
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2019
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2019? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.