Ali Brown is an entrepreneur coach and mentor with a deep passion for helping female entrepreneurs grow their businesses, increase their revenue, and position themselves and their brands on a higher-level playing field. She has been recognized as the Entrepreneurial Guru for Women by Business News Daily, named one of the Enterprising Women of the Year by Enterprising Women Magazine, and ranked as one of Inc 500s Fastest Growing companies in the United States. She has been inducted into the Ernst & Young Class of Entrepreneurial Winning Women and has been featured in countless media and print publications including CNN, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Smart Business Los Angeles. Additionally, she was featured in the documentary film, Rise of the Entrepreneur: The Search for a Better Way and is the host of Glambition Radio.
Ali joins me on today’s episode to share her journey into entrepreneurship and the turning point in her career that ultimately led to pivoting the focus of her business. She shares the setbacks and mindset challenges she faced while pivoting her career and the strategies she used to overcome them. She also explains the difference between focusing on your business growth versus profitability, why female entrepreneurs need to focus on both, and why it’s important to stay grounded in your intuition and faith while growing and scaling your business.
“If you get super clear on where your passion is – where your talent is, where your genius is – and insist on only doing that – your life will change.” – Ali Brown
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The turning point in her career that led to her entrepreneurial success.
- The nurturing aspect of being present with other powerhouse, like-minded female entrepreneurs.
- Why she decided to pivot her career and the focus of her business.
- The mindset challenges she overcame while pivoting her business.
- Lessons she learned while pivoting the focus of her business.
- The difference between growth and profitability and why female entrepreneurs need to focus on both.
- The importance of aligning your personal growth with your business growth.
- Why trusting your decisions and instincts is critically important to entrepreneurial success?
- The unique power that women own and convey.
- The importance of staying connected to your intuition and faith.
- The importance of making time for yourself.
- Why women need to ask for practical support as well as emotional support.
Ali Brown’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Stay focused. Ignore what everyone else is doing.
- Don’t ignore the little miracles. The universe is waiting for you.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “You have got to get that magical, fresh feeling you had at the beginning of your business. That feeling when anything was possible.” – Ali Brown
- “Take a step back and decide what you really want to build – and the way you want to build it.” – Ali Brown
- “There are little things that are taking care of you – and you don’t even realize it.” – Ali Brown
Connect with Ali Brown:
- Ali Brown official website
- ICONIC with Ali Brown – Apply for your ICONIC tickets today!
- Glambition Radio
Grab Your Ticket to the Power. Presence. Position. 3-Day Workshop!
Are you ready to ramp up your leadership skills, have more confidence in your instincts, cope with criticism and lead with conviction? Are you ready to unleash your inner-CEO and authentically position yourself in a category of ONE? Join me in Toronto, Canada on November 2-4 for the Power. Presence. Position. Workshop – the 3-day workshop designed to help you up-level your power, presence, and position within your business or organization.
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Dial-Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.