While women face various challenges around the globe, there are those — both young and old — who go against the tide and stand up for what they believe in. In celebration of International Women’s Day, we’re going to honor women who found their voice and made it heard — women who acted on their convictions and literally changed the world.
In this episode, I’m sharing five warrior queens — women and girls who inspire others to make a difference just like they did. I’m sharing their stories and achievements, what they fight for, and how they contributed to society to make this world a better and safer place for women.
“What I have found from working with women is that we need a good reason, a meaningful reason to do meaningful change.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What led the teenage girl, Memory Banda from Malawi, to demand an end to child marriages and gender-based violence
- Her most important achievement that significantly impacted the safety of the girls in Malawi
- The significant environmental work and contribution of the woman scientist, Sylvia Earle
- Television producer, Shonda Rhimes, who changed the face of TV herself
- How this TV producer impacted diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Why woman business owner, Sallie Krawcheck, is committed to supporting women to take control of their financial future
- How the teenage Anishinaabe girl, Autumn Peltier, became a water protector and earned the attention of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the U.N.
How You Can Make A Difference:
- What traumatic experience that you have been through can you use as an ingredient to fuel meaningful change for yourself, your family, your society?
- Make one meaningful act of contribution toward making our planet a better and more sustainable place.
- What action can you take to increase diversity in the world around you?
- Take control of your money. Take one action to improve your financial future.
- Get out there and do one thing every day to make the world a better place for you, your family, and others.
- I Will Marry When I Want To Book of Testimonials by Malawian Girls
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Do you want to be a confident, influential leader that others highly look up to and promote in your industry? If you aspire to have your voice and your message heard as a respected influencer, do not miss this 3-day leadership retreat Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World that’s happening on March 23, 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona!
Grab your tickets today by registering at YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.