For many entrepreneurs and business owners, building your personal brand requires a lot of hard work – and a lot of time. On the outside, you may appear to people as a “one-woman-operation,” but what many people don’t realize is that to achieve a high level of success – you can’t do it alone. You need a strong team behind you to get all your tasks done and accomplish your goals.
I recently received an email from a dear friend and fierce follower asking about my team – and if I really had one. So, today, I want to share a “behind the scenes” glimpse to introduce you to my team, the amazing work they do, and provide tips and advice on hiring your own amazing team to take your business to the next level.
“Solo-entrepreneurship is a great way to get started, but if you really want stability, if you really want to grow, you need a team to help you do that.”
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why building a team is critical to growing a sustainable business
- Who is on my team and the tasks and roles they perform – personally and professionally
- My journey to building this team
- The exact job ad I used to secure my Operations Manager and the exact process I used to hire her
- The positions I’m looking to fill next to help me reach my goals
My Personal Team:
- Shauna Forsyth of Maritime Strength & Conditioning
- My amazing housekeeper
My Professional Team:
- Adrianne Alexander – My Podcast Content Producer
- Kate Astrakhan of Audio Adrenaline Studio – Full Service Audio/Video Post-Production Company
- Operations Manager
- Online Business Manager
- Head Enrollment Coach
- Website Design
- Graphic Designers/Art Directors
My Challenge to You:
- Take a look at your life and career right now.
- Think about where you need to bring in the help and support you need.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!