Have you ever felt as though you were sabotaging your own success? Many women in business – especially those in leadership roles – unknowingly, unintentionally, unconsciously self-sabotage their potential for success and drastically limit the scope of what is possible for themselves in their careers, their income, and their lives.
On today’s episode, I want to share some of the top five ways many high-performing, highly motivated, fierce feminine leaders tend to sabotage their own potential for success – and what you should do to avoid making the same mistakes.
When you use the word ‘can’t’ – you make it true.
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The first step to avoiding self-sabotaging actions and behaviors is to understand the most common ways it happens.
- You have a choice. The choice to deal with the discomfort of playing small, or the choice to deal with the pain and discomfort of being seen.
How to Avoid Self-Sabotaging Your Success:
- Instead of saying “can’t” – ask yourself: “How might I…”
- If you have a goal, go for it. The time is now. Make the time.
- Ask yourself what assumptions you are making.
- Be scientific and rigorous about applying logic to the ideas and beliefs that you are assuming to be true.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!