Today on Fierce Feminine Leadership…
Today we’re talking to the accomplished copy conversion mentor, speaker and published author, Sarah Grear. Sarah has personally written copy for over 200 businesses from start-ups to 7 figures. She has been featured by Huffington post as one of the top 50 must follow entrepreneurs for 2017.
Her focus is on helping entrepreneurs turn online lookers into online buyers with persuasive writing. Today Sarah will demonstrate to us the wealth of opportunity inherent in the world of online business for women entrepreneurs.
More about Sarah Grear….
- Sarah has been a speaker at many events, including social media week in Los Angeles
- Her DIY online writing class has over 1000 students
- She was previously a travel blogger
- After doing several online videos, Sarah was offered many speaking opportunities. People saw her confidence and authority shine through the camera and realized her potential.
The online world helps you close the income gap for earning online, and changes the possibilities from what you were told could not be possible to reality. There is no ceiling for how much you can earn within the online world.
According to Sarah, many of her female clients have closed the income gap and been successful in their online businesses by leaning into their strengths. Being clear on what you are good at and building a strong team to fill in the gaps where you have weaknesses is crucial.
3 power moves that Sarah implements to help her be more successful:
- Celebration- Sarah celebrates every step of her business. All the little things need to be celebrated. No matter the results you have got out of your launch or event, you should still celebrate.
- Learn how to upgrade your thoughts-You need to learn how to look at things in a positive light, and look at them as upgrades.
- Learn how to be playful. Learn to be playful, even when there are a lot of moving parts around you. This will allow you to stay grounded and focus on your goals.
Mentioned this episode
Connect with Sarah Grear