Today, I am joined by award-winning mentor and advisor, entrepreneur, and founder of SheEo, Vicki Saunders. Vicki has incredible experience and insight on what it takes for women to “step into their power,” lead their businesses on their terms, and grow a successful, meaningful career as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur. In today’s episode, she shares some of her insight on leadership and entrepreneurship as well as the “art of disruption.”
Vicki routinely speaks at conferences and events around the world, including the World Economic Forum in Davos, the Women of Influence Series in Canada, and the TedX Conference among several others. She was selected as a “Global Leader of Tomorrow” by the World Economic Forum and has co-founded and run several ventures throughout Toronto, Silicon Valley, and Europe.
Vicki, thank you for joining me on the show today and sharing your valuable tips, suggestions, and insight.
Here’s a Breakdown of the Topics We Covered:
- Vicki’s “back story” on how she became an entrepreneur.
- Vicki’s tips on how women should deal with the world finally catching up to their innovative ideas.
- SheEo – what is SheEO and what is their mission?
- Ways women can sharpen their entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills by identifying and synthesizing problems to find a unique solution.
- Common ways many women entrepreneurs make things harder than they need to be.
- Vicki shares the one important leadership lesson she has learned from her 20+ years with building and growing businesses.
- How and when Vicki stepped into her power.
- What’s up next for Vicki
“Women are an economic powerhouse that haven’t been tapped into before.” – Vicki Saunders
Interesting Statistics Shared:
- 4$ of venture capital goes to women-owned businesses, and this figure has remained unchanged for decades.
- If women were financed at the same degree as men, we would create 6-Million jobs in the next five
- Women are set to inherit 75% of the world’s inherited wealth.
- Women are starting businesses at almost twice the rate as men.
- Women have a buying power of 80-85%
3 Steps Women Can Take to Sharpen Their Entrepreneurial & Intrapreneurial Skills:
- Be clear about the problem you are trying to solve.
- Broaden your circles of inspiration.
- Use that insight to create a model you can use to push you.
Connect with Vicki:
An Open Invitation to All You Fierce Feminine Leaders
Are you a coach, consultant, entrepreneur, or service provider wanting to sell your expertise and build your brand? I want to personally invite you to register for my brand new, free training webinar coming up on May 18!
You will learn:
- Three stories you must tell to become a globally recognized expert, attract influential clients, and double your sales in as little as 12-months.
- Exact sales and marketing structures you need to build a multiple 6-figure business.
- Why so many coaches, consultants, and service providers struggle to replace their corporate salaries.
I am going to give you a behind the scenes look at how I earned a fabulous income as a global thought leader from my base in Canada!
One lucky live participant will win a free gift!
To register for my free training webinar “Stories That Sell,” head over to http://www.eleanorbeaton.com/storiesthatsell
Until next time….