In this episode, powerhouse entrepreneur Sharon Lechter shares her secrets on how she built multiple 8-figure businesses. Sharon Lechter is a CPA, internationally bestselling author and globally recognized entrepreneur. Credited as the genius behind the Rich Dad, Poor Dad brand, Sharon was hand-selected by the Napoleon Hill Foundation to revitalize the iconic personal development brand. Her mission is to help entrepreneurs claim their power through smart planning and financial literacy.
Do learned money rules or stories affect how you deal with finances? I come from a long line of economists and economizers and I learned a great deal from my parents who were trying to build a future with what little income they brought in. I was taught early on that there was a scarcity of money or that it would be here today and gone tomorrow so I learned that waste not want not was a valid money rule, but I also learned to be uncomfortable around money.
On today’s episode, I’m going to share with you how learned money rules create blocks that interfere with your business success and your joy, and I talk about helping you break the chains holding you back from true financial freedom.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- How economizing and economy affected me as a young girl.
- How your money story will catch up to you in business.
- Common money blocks that hold you back.
- I share about how money blocks surfaced when I started my business.
- How I help you change your mindset so you can embrace money.
My Challenge to You:
- Reflect on your money stories and how they have affected you in your personal and business life and download your free Monthly Cash Calculator.
- Give back to others and be a part of transforming the world into a softer, kinder, and nurturing place.
Mentioned on Today’s Show:
- Harvard Business Review
- EP2 Secrets of building an 8-figure business with Sharon Lechter
- EP59 Transform Your Money Mindset with Kathleen Burns Kingsbury
- Monthly Cash Calculator
My Invitation to You
Let’s make 2017 your year for success, for courage, for being the fierce female leader you know you can be! Reserve your seat to join me and other fierce feminine leaders on November 18 through 20 for a 3-day retreat in Toronto, Canada to crystalize your vision, create a powerful 90-day action plan, and get the tools you need to help you seriously uplevel your life and business.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.